Posted in Retreats
Coaches - 19 ICF CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education Units)
Mind, Body, Spirit Restreat, Sunday Aug 2 - Saturday Aug 8 2015
What exactly is a retreat? Quiet time away from your normal life for the purpose of restoring balance in your mind and body.
This restorative retreat in the beautiful Andalucia hills in Southern Spain is a unique opportunity to spend time in a truly delightful location. Take a look at www.molinodelrey.com for many more photos and venue information. See below for more detailed information on the 5 days.
'The oasis of serenity is with me 2 weeks later, totally unexpected but very welcome' - Louise Moule 2014
This is 5 complete days for you to step away from the everyday 'stuff' and just 'be'. Time to have a complete rest, refocus, re-balance. Maybe explore 'what's next?' for yourself. There will not be lots of input sessions rather quiet time and the option to experience the following;
- Meditation and/or mindfulness
- daily group Coaching session
- daily Yoga (with Meg- see below)
- Beautiful and quiet areas for personal reflection
- A truly wonderful and inspiring venue
fabulous fresh vegetarian food
- painting (solo or with Jess - see below)
- one to one coaching (extra charge)
- Wonderfully restorative & individual focussed massages (extra charge)
I visited Molino last year and was truly captivated and inspired. I can't wait to share it with you.
Who would value this retreat?
- Professionals, leaders wondering 'what's next'
- Coaches wanting to take their business to the next level
- Those wanting a rest, time for themselves
- Anyone wanting a different experience of time away
What will you gain from this retreat?
- Coaches - refresher on ICF competencies & how to use within your own development
- the benefits of journalling, creative activities
- Yoga, mindfulness techniques
What's the cost per person?
I have really tried to keep costs as low as possible;
- Accommodation & food; 510 Euros (based on sharing a twin bedded room), 660 Euros (single if available). A deluxe double is available for 1140 Euros per couple.
- Retreat £300 (ICF member £270 or early bird before end April)
- Return flights to Malaga (arranged yourself).
Not included: transport to/from retreat (usually about 30 Euros if sharing minibus or taxi, 120 Euros for taxi), car hire (if required), holiday insurance.
Optional extra costs: massages, one to one coaching, wine and soft drinks (honesty box).
If you would love to join this magical retreat...
Please call or email me with any questions.
If you are considering, let me know. I can share more & answer questions. I'd like to try to have us all arrive in Malaga at the same time to share a minibus.
To confirm your place book your flight as the costs are rising. Booking form returned with £120 deposit per person (remainder £150 or £180 is due 8 weeks beforehand, accommodation charge due on arrival). Booking form returned. You're in!
Make sure you have holiday insurance.
I would be absolutely delighted to have you with me in Andalucía in August.
Yoga with Meg
Meg began her yoga journey in her early 20s. Through extensive travel to Europe, Borneo, America, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia she deepened her spiritual practise. Last year she studied at Santosha Yoga school in Bali and she is now teaching yoga and sharing her knowledge of practise with others.
Meg's yoga is about well-being. She believes a strong body, clear mind and open heart are a way to living a balanced and rewarding life. Meg has something very unique and special to offer and will help you find your own personal practise. She brings elements of all varieties of yoga but her focus style is Vinyasa flow.
All ages and levels of experience very welcome. 'Yoga is not about self-improvement it's about self-acceptance'
Painting with Jess
Talented artist Jess Palmer has a BA in Textile Design from Falmouth University, where even as a student, she sold designs to Rug & Co, supplier to John Lewis. Jess did embroidery and embellishment for a top London based bridal designer, then worked for an iconic designer in Sydney before spending time travelling extensively in Asia and Australasia, keeping an evocative painted travel journal wherever she went.
Jess is passionate about helping others and is currently developing her skills and experience ahead of an MA in Arts Therapy. Her approach is relaxed and informal. Jess sees the experience very much as a two-way process between teacher and student. She has a natural ability to enable everyone to feel at ease so they are able to express themselves and learn in a supportive environment.